Simple Bronzy Makeup..

Yesterday, we went out with my sister and her bf to get my plane ticket back to Japan.
And I did my Simple bronzy look make up. >.<
Here's my look..


Photobucket
(Big eyes!! LOL)
Photobucket
(Wink! ^.~)


Here's the eye make up..
Photobucket


And the products that I use in this look..


Face:
 Missha Perfect Cover BB cream.
 Revlon Photoready foundation ( 008 Golden beige )
 Diamond Puff  Face Powder ( Princess face )


Eyes:
 Kate Gradical Eyes Eyeshadow (BR-2)
 Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner ( Deep black )
 Cosmagic Lock on brow liner ( Brown )
 Nichido Eye Pencil ( Black )
 Diamond Upper lash ( Glamorous eye )
 Diamond Lowe lash ( Princess eye )


Lips:
 Fresh Cherry Tint by Etude house ( Cherry pink )
 KATE lipstick ND


Lens:
 EOS Candy series ( Brown )


Hope you like my Simple Bronzy look.. <3
xoxo,
Khaori.

No comments:

Post a Comment