My Skin Care Routine

Hello everyone~!!!
Sorry If I took sooooo long to get update my blog! (I'm SORRY!)
Today I will be posting all about my skin care routine :)

CAUTION: 
Here's my face WITHOUT makeup! LOL :)))
*Sorry about those face!*

And here's my products that I use for my daily skin care :)

 Biore Moisturizing Lotion:
I like this lotion because it is very MOISTURIZING!! 
There's no scent which is I really like! Definitely must have! :)

 Hada Labo Lotion:
This contains hyaluronic acid that rave everywhere in japan. I like this lotion because this lotion is extremely MOISTURIZING!! I have very dry skin and this thing right here is perfect for my skin.
Recommended to those who have dry skin.

 Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion:
This thing right here is like a magic lotion for me! haha :)) I have been using this for 2 months now and I really like it! Like what I said, I have very dry skin. This lotion keeps my face moisturized all day. I cannot live without it! SUPERR LOOVE!!! :)

 Cure Exfoliating Gel:
I dont use this for everyday use. I use this only once a week. I love this product because it really removes my dead skin on my face! after using this you can feel the smoothness right away! And what I like about this product is that it is very gentle on your face! It is made of 90% water (revitalized hydrogen water) and natural plant extracts of aloe vera, gingko and rosemary.
Definitely MUST HAVE!! :)

 Etude House Moistfull 3in1 Face Pack:
I use this every other day. I like this because you can use this not only as face pack but you can also use this as moisturizer :)

 Evian Face Mist:
It is just a face mist that tones & moisturized your face. I use this when I feel my face is dry. It refreshes your face after you spray it :)

So that's my skin care routine.
I hope you like my post today. 
Feel free to comment down below for any questions :)
See you on my next blog!



1 comment:

  1. Hi khaori! May i know where did you buy your Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion? Hoping for your response. Thanks in advance! More power! ♥ ;)

    ReplyDelete