OOTD: 05/05/11 Echigo Hillside Park.

OOTD: 05/05/11





Today we went to New Nagaoka town at Echigo Hillside Park to see the Tulip Flower Festival.
Today is the last day of golden week which is 子どもの日 (Children's day) so there's a lot of people who visit to see the festival..
Here are some of the pictures..


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Beautiful Tulip flower.. soo pretty..


Photobucket
My lunch.. SUSHI~ yummmmm~ <3


Photobucket
Tamagoyaki sushi~ nomnomnom~


Photobucket
Odanggo~^^


Pictures taken by my sister Maiko..


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Me, my mom & our dearest friend Kenopee~


Photobucket
Me & Kenopee..


Here's the pictures taken by Kenopee..


Photobucket
Me & my sister Maiko..


Photobucket


So that's my post of the day..
I hope you like my blog..
See you soon~






1 comment: